Commercial Property and Development
Blanchards Bailey’s commercial property team brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise to advise on commercial property matters.
Our specialist solicitors make it a priority to understand your requirements, providing a bespoke legal service that is individually tailored to meet your objectives and drive successful transactions on all types of property.
We act for a number of property developers and investors across Dorset. Our knowledge in this field means we can advise on any legal matter and also support your business strategy.
We are experts in...
- Helping you achieve your objectives as quickly as possible
- Offering straightforward and practical advice
- Communicating with you regularly
- Being friendly and pleasant to deal with
- Offering high quality advice
The team handles a diverse range of commercial property matters including...
- Leases of all types of business premises
- Freehold sales and purchases of industrial units, shops, offices, restaurants, pubs and farms
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Commercial lending secured on property
- Property joint ventures
- Options and conditional contracts
- Planning obligations