Company Commercial Solicitor
We are looking for a Company Commercial Solicitor to join our highly successful and expanding Commercial team in our Blandford office.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the running of a profitable case load; delivering high quality legal services in a range of areas such as company and business sales and purchases, contract drafting, private equity/investment documentation, shareholders agreements and disputes, share capital restructuring, employee share option and other incentive schemes, and business start-ups and business succession planning.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be a Company Commercial Solicitor with 2 years’ PQE having undertaken good quality work. An innovative, common sense approach is highly desired. Team focused and flexible with a willingness to go that extra mile for results, excellent client care skills, and a keen interest in marketing are fundamental to achieving success in this role. In return the firm is offering a very competitive salary package and great opportunities for growth and further career progression enhanced by a desirable work/life balance.
On joining us you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus scheme for fee earners
- 25 days annual leave, in addition to the usual eight bank holidays each year
- Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan after 1 years’ service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including sponsorship and support for relevant professional qualifications
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- A range of social events organised by our Charity and Social Committee, including quiz nights, skittles nights, racing events, parties
- Monthly charity event to raise money for the Firm’s chosen charity
- Weekly cycling group in the summer months
- Annual Firm New Year’s Party
Download full job description
Download application form
Please send your CV and covering letter, or completed application form to Barbara Cox, HR Assistant, Blanchards Bailey LLP, Bunbury House, Stour Park, Blandford Forum, DT11 9LQ or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for an informal chat regarding this opportunity, please contact Jane Eldridge, HR Manager on 01258 488220.