Solicitor/Legal Executive, Family Law
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive in Family Law to join our Blandford office.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the Head of Department in delivering high quality legal advice and a profitable caseload.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have a strong background in family law; having undertaken good quality work. Team focused, and flexible, with a willingness to go that extra mile for results, excellent client care skills, and a keen interest in marketing and networking are fundamental to achieving success in this role.
In return the firm is offering a competitive salary package and great opportunities for growth and development. Full time and part time (3 or 4 days) applications will be considered.
On joining us you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus scheme for fee earners
- 25 days annual leave, in addition to the usual eight bank holidays each year
- Pension in line with auto enrolment requirements
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan after 1 years’ service
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including sponsorship and support for relevant professional qualifications
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- A range of social events organised by our Charity and Social Committee, including quiz nights, skittles nights, racing events, parties
- Monthly charity event to raise money for the Firm’s chosen charity
- Weekly cycling group in the summer months
- Annual Firm New Year’s Party
Download full job description
Download application form
Please send your CV and covering letter, or completed application form to Barbara Cox, HR Assistant, Blanchards Bailey LLP, Bunbury House, Stour Park, Blandford Forum, DT11 9LQ or via e-mail to email@example.com
Alternatively, for an informal chat regarding this opportunity, please contact Jane Eldridge, HR Manager on 01258 488220.