COVID-19 Update

It is clear that we are all living in uncertain times.

But in uncertain times, we aim to provide certainty and normality. We have applied measures to keep delivering uninterrupted legal services when you need it most. Our offices are open with about 65% of our staff working as usual and the remaining 35% working remotely, on secure devices to safeguard business continuity. If necessary, all staff can work remotely.

You should not notice any significant difference in the service we provide in both ongoing matters and new instructions.

We understand that social distancing and self-isolation can make attending meetings difficult. To overcome that, we have full telephone and video conferencing facilities available to allow us to speak with you via your computer, tablet or phone. So, not only can we work from anywhere – we can speak with you wherever you are too.

If you are well, our offices are open for essential meetings to take place if you would like to have a face to face meeting. Additional cleaning has been implemented so you can be assured that all meeting rooms and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned between meetings. The wellbeing of our clients and staff is at the forefront of everything we do at this time.

So, in these uncertain times we will ensure that you continue to receive the legal advice you need. If you have any concerns about the impact of the current situation on your business, employment, property, family, estate plans or any other aspect of the law, please do get in touch.

We’re at your side, for life’s journey. 

Blanchards Bailey

So, how can we help?

Whatever your requirements, our team is standing by.

Call us today on
01258 459361